Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Week 1 - Learning Journal


JOURNAL 1:
A.   What are you hoping to learn from this module?

(Think generally about both knowledge & skills)


From the module “strategy choice & impact” the first thing that I am hoping to learn is about strategy, what it means, its types, its impact, different factors needed to be considered, best possible planning & development of strategies and its implementations in real world and business scenarios. I am also hoping to learn the basic knowledge and skills that are required to be a good strategist from this module.

B. How might this module be useful to you after passing out of institutions?

(Think specifically about what you want to do when you have)

Establishing any own business will be the main objective for me after passing out of this institution. Hence, I am very positive about learning the important skills and ideas that would be useful for me to run and establish my business from this module. It would be useful in many ways. For a business man, good strategy development and planning is very important and then the ability to implement those strategies is also very important, this module would help me achieving this. This module can help me analyzing & observing my business scenario and would help me in developing the best strategy for the scenario and implementing it in possible best way.

C. Describe three things you will do that will help you to learn and to get good marks on this module?

The first and foremost thing that I would do is try to attend all of the lectures, and if I miss any of the lecturer and class-mate after the class and discuss on the topics that I have had missed in my absentees, it would help me to be up-to-date with the cause of study. Being a student, researching helps us very much for learning the module very well. I will do all possible researching on the topics and modules on the internet, different reference books, reading journals, etc. I think all of these things that I am planning to do would help me in getting good marks in this module.



D. Describe three things that others (your lecturer, classmates, others…) could do that would help you to learn and to get good marks on this module.

The things that my lecturer could do to help me learn and secure good marks in this module could be helping me to understand and be clear the problems and queries that I would have regarding any topics or lessons in and after the classes. My classmates could also help me in understanding and be clear on any topic or questions that I could have problems. The lecturers and my classmate can help me to recover and be up-to-date with the course of study in case I am absent or unable to take any lecture. Good environment at home can also help me learn better & secure good marks in exams, which can be created by parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment